ALL NEW STUDENTS SHOULD REPORT TO THE HUB ON THEIR FIRST DAY. FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT WITH YOUR ENROLMENT INFORMATION
The Hub is located at the front of the college campus. (insert map link / plan of Campus)
What do I need to bring with me?
- Your Loughborough College offer letter
- Your passport and visa/biometric ID card
- Details of any medical conditions (translated into English) e.g. diabetes, asthma, allergies etc.
- Your full contact details of your parents, guardian or relative in case we need to contact them in an emergency.
- Bring with you a bank draft/cheque/credit or debit card to pay tuition and accommodation fees. If you have already paid by bank transfer, please bring a copy of the bank transfer. Please avoid travelling with large amounts of cash.
What will I be doing during the induction period?
- Registration and payment of tuition and accommodation fees
- English testing and assessment
- Meeting subject and progress tutors and the International Team
- Receive you timetable
- Open a Bank Account
- Register with the Police - if required
- Information about the college facilities and services including:
- The Library which offers a range of drop-in and bookable computer facilities in a variety of comfortable study environments. We have the facility to reserve small rooms for the purpose of conducting group work, as well as a wide range of academic books, e-resources, e-books, and e-journals, all of which can be accessed both on- and off-site.
- Enrichment and recreational activities
- Student Wellbeing Services
- Careers Advice and Guidance